Lindsay Wilkes of The Cottage Mama shares her awesome free sewing DIY for this whimsical Halloween trick-or-treat tote! This is a “super-simple” PDF pattern to print at home. Lindsay estimates that you’ll have your bag sewn in about an hour. The fabric used in the sample above is called Witch Hazel by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs.
- 3/4 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining fabric
- 3/4 yard fusible fleece
- 1 yard cotton webbing
- 14″ ribbon or trim such as ric-rac
- Wash Away Wonder Tape
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New