This is a PDF sewing pattern from Hold It Right There Bags to sew a tri-fold wallet with an asymmetrical zippered flap that opens wide. Inside you will stitch 16 card slots and two slip pockets to store your coupons, checkbook, credit cards, and cash. Slide a pen inside the handy elastic loop. The compact design closes shut with a magnetic snap. This wallet measures 5″ high when closed. 14″ high when opened, and 7.5″ across. We really loved the zippered pocket for coins sewn into the flap closure.
More wallet patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New