Sew your own tablet tote for carrying your iPad Mini, Nook, Kindle, Nexus 7 or other seven inch tablet. Quilting gives it some padded protection. Pockets on the side flaps give you room to store a stylus or pen, a small notepad, as well as business cards, credit cards, or bit of cash. Holds a lot, but not too big and bulky. These totes are the perfect sewing project to practice your free-motion quilting skills. With three different styles to choose from, an optional outer flap, long or short handles, or no handle at all, you can fully customize this bag designed by TulipSquare.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New