A PDF sewing pattern from Hold it Right There Bags to stitch this compact and convertible bag. The McPherson Square Tri-fold Pocketbook holds plenty, and lets you find whatever you need in a snap. The McPherson Square features include; a zippered front flap with instructions for your choice of either a single or double magnetic snap closure, rear zipper flush pocket option, cross-body or wristlet strap with swivel clip for securing keys, interior additional zippered pocket, an eight-slot card pocket with slip pocket, two smartphone pockets with snap tab closure, 29 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions with full-color photos and illustrations, patterns for both fabric and interfacing pieces, and the cutting charts with dimensions for using a rotary cutter and cutting mat. Once completed this bag measures approximately 7.5” high x 7.5” wide when it is closed, 19.75″ high x 7.5″ wide when it is open.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New