This digital sewing pattern from Blush Bunny is to sew a large organizer wallet with a tri-fold design, a flat bottom providing extra width at the bottom, and middle of the organizer. A curvy flap closure to secure everything inside, is also a creative opportunity to fussy-cut using a contrasting fabric print. If you are unfamiliar with fussy cutting, there is an intro video to watch below. This clutch organizer has two card sleeves inside, with a cash/coupon pocket underneath each. A zippered pouch for a small phone, and a pen slot under that. This pouch is wonderfully detailed with custom binding, mitered corners and a pretty pearl snap closure holds it all in place. This clutch wallet organizer finished size is approximately 4.5″ high x 7.5″ wide x 1.5″ deep when empty. We like this one.
More patterns like this:
What is Fussy Cutting and How to Fussy Cut Quilting Fabrics by Jen Kingwell – Fat Quarter Shop:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5