A PDF pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew
If you can’t decide how to use a jelly roll or a layer cake, consider this beautiful Trellis quilt designed by Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew! This is a block based quilt, with some simple tips included in the pattern to make diagonal seams like a pro without marking lines and saving you time. There are also pressing directions at every step…so the seams nest during assembly and make this go together so much easier! These pretty blocks are 8″ square.
Helpful tips are found within the epattern for sewing the ombre version like the sample quilt, or, a traditional version with any fabric print and color scheme you want. You can use a jelly roll, a layer cake, or fat quarters to make this quilt. If you are using a jelly roll or layer cake pack, Allison recommends having some extra fabrics to swap out with any prints that you might not want to use in your packs. Sew all quilt sizes with this pattern from crib to king size quilts.
More beautiful quilt patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New