An intermediate PDF sewing pattern from Birdiful Stitches.
Sew your own padded Traveling eReader Hipster bag! The perfect cross-body adventure-sized bag that will store your ereader or mini-tablet securely while you travel and explore. The front exterior zippered pocket is perfect for storing your USB cable and charger. This intermediate PDF sewing pattern from Birdiful Stitches includes four pages of step by step picture instructions and all pattern pieces.
- 1/2 yard of three coordinating or contrasting fabrics
- batting or fleece
- two zippers
- rectangle purse rings
More tablet and ereader case sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New