by Amy of Positively Splendid
With the holidays coming so quickly, now is the time to sew some custom gifts. Travel jewelry cases make a very thoughtful for anyone on your list. If you have a man on your list who needs to travel a lot and wears jewelry, you could make one of these out of solid canvas or leather. A young girl might enjoy one of these with some costume jewelry hidden inside. With Amy’s step-by-step photo tutorial and free PDF pattern, they can be sewn up in no time! A very nice gift for babysitters, child care workers, bus drivers, friends, dance teachers, neighbors and more.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New