A PDF sewing pattern to show you how to sew a modern version of a classic train case. With a vintage-style shape, but a more practical travel bag for the way we travel today, the train case maintains it’s shape with layers of fusible interfacing, interior pockets, and interior binding. This train case can also be folded to fit inside your luggage or bag for portability. The size of this classy travel bag finished is 7” tall and 6” x 9” wide with four interior pockets. Materials required are quilting fabric, fusible interfacing such as Pellon 931TD, 20″+ zipper, cotton batting, and a heavy duty sewing machine needle. Check for sew and sell details.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New