I love the shape of this zippered clutch bag, and the band around the top. The Tragic Whale takes you through the steps to make one or two of these with ease. If you are a beginner, find some recycled cotton to work with first, to make your own prototype and then make another in your special cotton(s)!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New