Create unique and eco-friendly stenciled tote bags!
A free handbag embellishment DIY from the DecoArt® Design Team tells us how to create unique and eco-friendly stenciled tote bags. This is *not* a sewing project. This is a free tote bag embellishment project using fabric paint that just about anyone could enjoy. You do not have to have a rope-handled bag. Make or recycle a tote bag you would like to use as your artists canvas. Find alphabet stencils and add initials for a more personalized style. This is easy and fun to do!
Martha Stewart Crafts Stencil Technique
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New