The ATX Linen Tote knitting pattern available at Ravelry includes links to a free five-part knitting video tutorial (you can watch the video below), where Staci Perry explains the trickiest parts of this bag project. This lovely tote bag is an appropriate knitting project for advanced beginner knitters, which means you are comfortable with basic stitches such as casting-on, knitting, purling, basic decreases, and you have some knitting pattern reading experience. The yarn used for this free knitting video tutorial with Staci Perry of VeryPink is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky. The needles used are Knitter’s Pride Bamboo. The ball chain stitch markers can be found here.
Please note: the video tutorial below is free, the pdf pattern is available for purchase at Ravelry.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New