A fun scrap-busting sewing and patchwork quilting project!
This free PDF pattern gives you all of the information and the template you need to construct and quilt this simple zippered pouch measuring 6.5” wide by 3.5” high. This patchwork pouch is the ideal size for storing personal essentials inside your everyday handbag. Fun to create and so practical to have on hand! Purchase an inexpensive bundle of zippers from Zipit and get quilting! Make a wrist strap (free video tutorial below) and sew to sell for spring and summer craft shows.
Wrist Strap with Swivel Hook Tutorial:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New