A Free PDF from Red Hen Fabrics
- one fat quarter of fabric
- one 4-inch embroidery hoop — inside ring only
- lightweight cardboard piece large enough to cut two 4-inch circles
- lightweight fleece or batting for 4-inch circle
- rotary cutter or scissors
Visit www.redhenfabrics.com for more sewing and quilting inspiration!
More projects for the sewing room:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New