Sew this classy fold over clutch purse in an afternoon.
This classic purse is a zippered fold-over clutch that secures with a magnetic snap. This beauty measures 10″ tall x 10″ wide when unfolded. If you are looking for another easy sewing project to make a clutch bag, take a look at this PDF by Ali Foster Patterns. If you are looking for a fold-over bag for your tablet, check out the Scalloped Fold-Over Clutch – iPad Cover by Gaila Designs.
- Exterior fabric: 1/3 yard
- Lining fabric: 1/3 yard
- Fusible Interfacing: 1/3 yard
- 1 Zipper (at least 10″ long)
- 1 Magnetic Snap
Sewing Machine Minute: Zippers Made Easy by allpeoplequilt
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New