This cross-body bag is sewn with secure zippered pockets at the front so they are easily accessible. A convenient vertical zipper pocket for small items, and a horizontal zipper pocket for slightly bigger things, along with a zippered main compartment. This bag is fully lined, with no exposed seams. An adjustable shoulder strap so you can wear it over the shoulder or across the body, to be hands free and extends from 27″ (69 cm) to 50″ (127 cm).
Sewing level: This pattern is suited for intermediate sewers.
- Finished bag size approximately: 8″ (21 cm) wide x 9″ (23 cm) high.
- The vertical zipper: 6.5″ (17 cm) wide x 6.5″ (17 cm) high.
- Horizontal zipper pocket: 8″ (21 cm) wide x 6.5″ (17 cm) high
Digital Pattern Features:
- step-by-step tutorial with lots of color photos of every step
- measurements in both metric (meter, centimeters) and imperial (yards, inches)
- full size computer drawn pattern pieces
- seam allowance is included in the pattern
- test square for printing
- material list
- cutting instructions
- check boxes in every step
- labels to pin to your fabric as you cut it
- numbered pages
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New