This free sewing tutorial from the folks at We All Sew and Art Gallery Fabrics includes how to apply a zipper, how to make quilted straps, and how to sew with the BERNINA Walking foot #50. The smart-looking Woodland Tote in the photo above was sewn on a BERNINA 550 Quilters Edition and is featuring a modern black and white buck head canvas fabric from the Hello Bear fabric collection and textured denim fabric from The Denim Studio collection.
Free Woodland Tote Template: Visit WeAllSew!
“The quintessential American fabric has been reinvented so once more sewists can “Feel the Difference.” THE DENIM STUDIO by AGF, our new series of premium substrates, brings a whole new approach to creating.” AGF denim fabrics make beautiful quilted totes! Thinking of making a few quilts with denim?
Find FREE patterns available in their pdf lookbook:
- website | http://www.liveartgalleryfabrics.com
- denim collection website | http://thedenimstudio.com
More tote bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New