A digital sewing pattern from Charlie's Aunt Designs
This is a PDF sewing pattern from Charlie’s Aunt Designs to sew the Weybourne Bag, a practical 1940’s wartime-inspired shoulder bag. This bag is a lovely size and shape. The Weybourne Bag is simply constructed with a gusset and a pleated front panel. The Weybourne Bag sews up lovely in tweedy woolen fabrics, or, a light-weight cotton fabric with a sturdy interfacing. Home decor fabric is a wonderful compromise and usually sold in 60″ width. This digital sewing pattern includes a pocket template for the interior patch pocket, of which you can add one or two. The Weybourne Bag’s approximate finished dimensions are: height 10” (26 cm) high, 14” (36 cm) wide, and the base depth is 2” (5 cm). The strap length is approximately 34” (86 cm).
More projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New