This is a PDF sewing pattern for the vintage-inspired Sidestrand Bag. This bag exudes a graceful design with a 1930’s feel. Elegant, asymmetrical styling, and a sophisticated bow, the Sidestrand bag is the perfect shape and size for just about any outing. A simple flap closure. This bag is stunning sewn in a huge range of fabrics from tweeds and corduroy, to pretty printed cotton fabrics or even silk brocade for something very special. This handbag pattern includes a template for a simple interior patch pocket. The approximate finished dimensions for the Sidestrand Bag are: width at widest point is 14″ (36 cm), height 8″ (21 cm), the base width is 2″ (5 cm).
More beautiful purse patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New