The Uptown Tote Bag sewing epattern from Merge Bags is to create this fully lined tote bag, with an interior zippered pocket and four more deep slip pockets with an option to add four more. The main compartment closes with a magnetic snap. The Uptown Tote offers an extra-roomy interior that will fit a tablet/iPad, your wallet, your phone, and more. This bag is sewn with one-inch wide shoulder straps that make this tote comfortable to carry. The Uptown Tote bag is fully interfaced and designed to be very sturdy. The color block design provides ample opportunities for mixing and matching fabric prints and solids. Perhaps some canvas or linen, and mixed with some bold Tula Pink fabric prints!? Finished Uptown Tote size: 16″ top width, by 11″ height, by 4″ depth, and 12″ bottom width.
More tote bag patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New