A PDF sewing pattern from Stubbornly Crafty
The Tulip Tote bag pattern makes a large roomy tote. Several design options available with this PDF sewing pattern from Stubbornly Crafty with three panels, two panel, a quilted version, two pocket options (zipper pocket or welt pocket). This tote pattern is for confident beginners, and up to intermediate experience depending on the tote bag options you choose and the sewing skills required to incorporate them. Clear instructions and photos to illustrate sewing steps. Full size digitized pattern pieces and measurements for rectangle cuts. The zipper is optional. Final measurements are approximately 16″ x 16″ not including the handle.
More Spring Tote Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas