The Triple Play bag design features:
- Three large storage areas to hold everything inside your bag safely & securely in either of the two spacious pouches, or within the main cavity of the bag.
- The Triple Play bag easily accommodates an iPad Air even with a padded cover.
- Concealed Carry Friendly: with right or left access to an interior pocket or, use this space to securely store your personal items discretely such as prescription medications, credit cards, and identification.
- Two bag-front style options: create a unique, pieced kaleidoscope-effect for your Triple Play bag front exterior or, opt for a single-piece front. Pattern pieces and sewing instructions are included for both styles.
- A ruched corded edging option or a pleated ruffled edging option is featured in the Triple Play bag design. A fun addition of texture along the top!
- Bag dimensions: 13″ X 12″ X 6″
- Exterior fabric – 1/3 yard
- Lining fabric – 3/4 yard
- Contrast fabric 1 – 3/8 yard for the bottom trim and straps
- Contrast fabric 2 – 1/4 yard for the strap liner and optional top edging
- Fusible interfacing – 3/8 yard X 22″ wide
- Fusible fleece – 1/4 yard X 22″ wide
- Soft & Stable by Annie – one 27.5″ X 20″ piece
- 2 x 3/4″ invisible magnetic snaps
- 1 x 8″ (or longer) closed-bottom zipper
- 1 x 17″ (or longer) purse zipper (closed on both ends with two zipper-heads)
- 4 x metal rings – choose: 1.5″ wide o-rings, 1″ wide d-rings, or 1″ wide rectangle rings
- 56 inches of 1″ wide cotton webbing
- 2 yards of 3/8″ wide cotton cording (for optional ruched cord edging only)
More beautiful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New