Gaila Designs just put a new sewing pattern out the other day! It’s a PDF sewing pattern for a wonderfully large purse called the Tina Purse. Gaila Designs‘ detailed PDF sewing pattern with full color photographs will guide you step by step through the creative process of sewing the beautiful curvy Tina Purse! This is a great sewing pattern for the intermediate sewer. Gaila Designs does not recommended this pattern as a first sewing project, but it is not overly complex. Intermediate sewers with some experience will be able to sew this fun purse. As I say so often, don’t let the zipper scare you. Zipper installation is easy, if you can sew a straight line, you can install the zipper for this bag. Finished bag will measure 19″ wide x 11″ tall x 5″ at the base. Once you’re finished sewing this bag together, you can fill it with all your daily gear, toss in lunch, a tablet, maybe a small crochet or knitting project and you’re good to go with Tina!
More from Gaila Designs at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5