+ Learn the Basic Macrame Square Knot!
The free Teardrop Purse macrame pattern is an advanced pattern to help you learn important macrame skills such as adding cords and creating symmetry. This handbag‘s name comes from the fact that the straps form a teardrop shape. Important: This project is challenging, so is not suitable for beginners. The finished size is approximately 12 inches wide x 18 inches tall, which includes the handles.
Basic Macrame Square Knot
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New