The Studio Everyday Tote by Tyra de Rozairo is a nice all-round size and measures 3″ deep x 12″ long x 9″ high. Studio Everyday Totes can be reversible with this versatile PDF pattern! I absolutely love the trim that was added to the top of this bag, it is divine! These totes make lovely gift bags for almost any occasion that family, friends, and neighbours will keep and use for a long time. Fill it with your loved one’s favorite hobby supplies, toys, books, notepad, or treats. All of the reviews published for the Studio Everyday Tote pattern are positive!
Isn’t it beautiful? I’d love to know where to find that trim too.
“Carolyn and Lee introduce us to the AccuQuilt Studio Everyday Tote die. This unique die cuts a tote bag with a boxed bottom in minutes! Place both folds against registration pins and cut. A handmade tote bag makes a perfect gift!”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New