A Digital Sewing Pattern from Berry Birdy
This large bi-fold wallet measuring 7 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ looks like a clutch and sewn with a coordinating removable card insert/sleeve. If you don’t use the extra cards, just slide it out! This digital sewing pattern from Berry Birdy also allows you to create a pen holder in the wallet center and a zippered coin pocket. Sew this wallet with some of your most coveted fabrics. A good project a for a confident beginner.
More wallet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New