with Wesen's Art and Wendy Gardiner
This bag sewing pattern was designed by Wesens Art to carry papers and documents. You could call this bag a messenger bag, however the flap closure is not the same size of the front side of the bag. A large flat cross-body bag with inside pockets and a separate compartment, which accommodates A4 paper. Dimensions of this bag: 42 x 30 x 8 cm. This bag can made from cotton, upholstery fabric, denim, corduroy, leather, and suede or vinyl.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New