from Emma Brennan of Charlie's Aunt Designs & Susan Nixon
The PDF sewing pattern for the Saxted Green Satchel was designed by Emma Brennan of Charlie’s Aunt Designs. Inspired by the 1940’s evacuee military-style satchels, this shoulder bag is a good size, practical, and sophisticated, with its unique asymmetrical front pocket and flap closure. The Saxted Green Satchel can be sewn with custom-made strap or a ready-made strap. The PDF pattern provides sewing instructions for adding an interior patch pocket. Finished dimensions are: height 13” (33 cm), width 16” (41 cm), darted base width 2.5”/6 cm.
Basic Serging: Tips and Tricks!
“Simply sewing with a serger will guarantee that all your sewing projects look professionally stitched! Enjoy the quick tips that will bring your sewing to a whole new level…it’s just like magic!” – SusanNixon1
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New