A PDF Sewing Pattern from Around The Bobbin
You will love how roomy the Sassy Tote Bag is inside! Spacious inside making your belongings accessible. Learn how to sew an easy “snap flap” to keep your things inside Sassy. The two upper curved flaps overlap and snap together. This PDF sewing pattern from Around The Bobbin further provides finishing details such as the handle loops, top-stitching and several interior pockets to help you stay organized.
More bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New