This large modern tote bag is fun to sew and carry with a large front pocket, sturdy shoulder straps. This versatile fully-lined tote offers a magnetic snap closure. The pdf sewing pattern from LaCartera boasts of over 40 color photos, diagrams, and full-size computer generated pattern pieces. This pdf contains the easy to assemble PDF sewing pattern with picture tutorial, as well as easy to follow step-by-step instructions has guidelines for measurements, seam allowances, and helpful sewing tips. Have fun, be creative and sew! Outdoor canvas fabric was used to make the tote bag shown in the photo. Finished tote measurements: 13″ wide x 13″ high x 5″ deep.
More designer tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New