A PDF sewing pattern from I Think Sew to make this large backpack, suited for long trips. With an extra front zippered pocket, this backpack can carry all sorts of things, making it an ideal bag to take to work or school! This is a sewing project suitable for confident beginner sewers or for anyone who is looking for a large, convenient, and trendy backpack-style bag.
More backpack style bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New