The Row House tote bag by LJ Simon was inspired by Sarah Fielke‘s Little City Project Tote Bag and features the Flourish fabric collection by Mia Whittmore for Windham Fabrics. Once completed this tote measures 12″ x 12″ x 6″ deep. This tote bag is a nice size for shopping at the mall, market, or grocery store. Easy to sew rouleaux handles give this bag some style. Printable template and full cutting and sewing instructions.
The inspiration for the Flourish fabric line began with Mia’s watercolor painting of whimsical vases, which is a favorite subject to paint. These vases feature many patterned details and botanical elements, which provided many design possibilities. Mia imagined these patterns as a perfect match for vibrant home decor accessories as well as fun children’s apparel.
More beautiful tote projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New