The Rosewater Collection for Rosewater for Free Spirit Fabrics celebrates the classic beauty of the rose merged with the cool shades of the sky and sea. This quilt has a very scrappy look so there is no right and wrong way to make the blocks. There are eight different kinds of blocks. The directions will tell you the size of all the pieces that make up the block and how they will fit together. They will also tell you how many of each block you should sew. You choose which of the fabrics to use in each block. Just remember to mix it up and use them all!
Verna Mosquera presents Rosewater for Free Spirit Fabrics with Fat Quarter Shop:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New