The Rosewater Collection for Rosewater for Free Spirit Fabrics celebrates the classic beauty of the rose merged with the cool shades of the sky and sea. This quilt has a very scrappy look so there is no right and wrong way to make the blocks. There are eight different kinds of blocks. The directions will tell you the size of all the pieces that make up the block and how they will fit together. They will also tell you how many of each block you should sew. You choose which of the fabrics to use in each block. Just remember to mix it up and use them all!
Verna Mosquera presents Rosewater for Free Spirit Fabrics with Fat Quarter Shop:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New