The Rosewater Collection for Rosewater for Free Spirit Fabrics celebrates the classic beauty of the rose merged with the cool shades of the sky and sea. This quilt has a very scrappy look so there is no right and wrong way to make the blocks. There are eight different kinds of blocks. The directions will tell you the size of all the pieces that make up the block and how they will fit together. They will also tell you how many of each block you should sew. You choose which of the fabrics to use in each block. Just remember to mix it up and use them all!
Verna Mosquera presents Rosewater for Free Spirit Fabrics with Fat Quarter Shop:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas