Here’s the perfect carry-on bag and a great tote to load with supplies for quilting and sewing classes! Use double-sided quilted fabric that you make from your favorite fabrics, following the panel-by-panel quilting directions. Of course, if you find the perfect double-sided, already-quilted fabric (directions included), you can use that instead and your tote will stitch up even faster.
More large capacity totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New