The Quick Access bag designed by Sewn Ideas is a nice size to use as an everyday bag. This medium capacity bag has a comfortable adjustable strap, so you can carry it over your shoulder, or, across the front of the body. The Quick Access bag has two open slip pockets at the front, for items you need now. Inside the zippered main compartment are five more pockets to keep your items separated and organized. Seven pockets in total for you to fill. This intermediate sewing pattern includes optional steps to sew the piping, key strap, and a removable sturdy bottom. Once complete, this bag measures 11 inches (28 cm) wide, 10 1/2 inches (27 cm) tall, and
3 inches (8 cm) deep.
More from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New