The Quick Access bag designed by Sewn Ideas is a nice size to use as an everyday bag. This medium capacity bag has a comfortable adjustable strap, so you can carry it over your shoulder, or, across the front of the body. The Quick Access bag has two open slip pockets at the front, for items you need now. Inside the zippered main compartment are five more pockets to keep your items separated and organized. Seven pockets in total for you to fill. This intermediate sewing pattern includes optional steps to sew the piping, key strap, and a removable sturdy bottom. Once complete, this bag measures 11 inches (28 cm) wide, 10 1/2 inches (27 cm) tall, and
3 inches (8 cm) deep.
More from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5