This free sewing tutorial by Cindy Keery at Creating at Home features the Brother MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed Machine, which sews through multiple layers of thick upholstery fabric, interfacing and lining fabric beautifully. At one point during the construction of this messenger bag, Cindy was sewing through seven layers of fabric with no trouble. The messenger bag is a medium sized bag with a cross body strap, a magnetic snap, and pockets. It is fully lined with inside pockets, plus a neat pocket on the back that would work well for an e-reader, iPad mini, or a water bottle.
Brother™ V-Series Feature: MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed by BrotherSews:
“The ability to move fabric smoothly is just a touch away with this digitally-controlled, direct motor-driven accessory foot! The video above takes you through an introduction of the MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed feature!”
The Primrose Satchel – Messenger Bag – Free PDF Sewing Tutorial… http://t.co/S886qG5SaO
— PatternPile.com (@PatternPilecom) February 19, 2014
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New