A PDF Sewing Pattern from Seamstress Erin
Seamstress Erin initially designed the Presidio Purse sewing pattern to make a purse for herself and released a PDF pattern for others to download and print. I really loved the plum color Erin choose for this large capacity bag, and the fact that she decided to use tweed coat-weight wool to change things up a bit. The piping along the seams finishes the bag like a professional. The pattern is written for intermediate sewers but a beginner sewer should be able to sew this bag by following along with Erin’s sew-along. Erin posted on her blog to add that there will be lots of additional information to supplement the pdf pattern as well as instructions to sew a secret hidden pocket for the more advanced sewers.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New