A cute and compact bucket-style bag to sew for carrying your daily essentials. A large exterior slip pocket is perfect for storing keys and your phone. Add commercially made handles, or create your own custom handles using coordinating fabric. This sweet little bag measures approximately 12 1/2″ high x 14″ wide. This pattern is available in a paper format. We are unable to source a pattern download at this time.
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New