The Oriental Boho Bag pdf sewing pattern is suitable for an advanced beginner as it involves sewing vertical pleats. Instructions on the shapes to cut and fabric layouts are provided. The document prints out on 7 x A4 sheets of paper. The PDF includes step-by-step photos, sewing hints, and tips. Measurements are given in both imperial and metric scales. This PDF is more of a tutorial than a pattern. The finished Oriental Boho Bag measures approximately 13” x 12” x 3” / 33 cm x 31.5 cm x 5 cm – excluding the handle. Add a monkey-fist button + loop closure as seen in the photo or use a large vintage button.
More related bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New