The Oriental Boho Bag pdf sewing pattern is suitable for an advanced beginner as it involves sewing vertical pleats. Instructions on the shapes to cut and fabric layouts are provided. The document prints out on 7 x A4 sheets of paper. The PDF includes step-by-step photos, sewing hints, and tips. Measurements are given in both imperial and metric scales. This PDF is more of a tutorial than a pattern. The finished Oriental Boho Bag measures approximately 13” x 12” x 3” / 33 cm x 31.5 cm x 5 cm – excluding the handle. Add a monkey-fist button + loop closure as seen in the photo or use a large vintage button.
More related bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New