by Me and My Sister Designs ✚ Sewing Parts Online
This feminine shoulder bag sewing pattern by Me and My Sister Designs shows you how to sew it just the right size to use everyday. This versatile bag is sure to become your most-carried tote. 18″ x 25″. Fabric suggestions: sew this with sturdy cotton, tweed, twill, or a nice linen!
Learn How to Use a Edge/Joining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foot
In this video, Sewing Parts Online shows you how to install and use the edge/joining/stitch in a ditch foot. This foot is very versatile in that it edge stitches, joins two edges together, and stitch in quilt seams effortlessly. Here they will show you how to do all of the above mentioned techniques, as well as how to use this presser foot for applique and pintucks.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New