Do you love sewing, cross-stitch, or embroidery with friends, but can’t manage the supplies you need to bring? The Sew Together Bag designed by Sew Demented is a very useful little bag and ideal for needlework supplies. The Sew Together Bag pattern includes three zippered pockets, four open pockets, a handy pincushion, and a great little needle landing. All of this is smartly held together by a zipper that forms two handles! Cool! This awesome sewing supply storage bag will easily store your 8″ scissors, a rotary cutter, marking pens, seam ripper, extra needles, floss, thread, embroidery snips, and much more. The Sew Together Bag would be a lovely bag to sew for anyone who loves to do hand embroidery and takes it with them wherever they go! You will be pleasantly surprised to see how much stuff this unique and practical project supply bag holds.
More project bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New