Sew your own plush e-reader cover! The patterns are emailed as a PDF file. It includes 3 pages of step by step instructions and all patterns. All you need is 3 fat quarters of coordinating/contrasting fabric, interfacing, batting or fleece, thread and a button! The covers are very easy to put together but if you have any questions, feel free to email the pattern designer. The first pattern is for the Nook, kindle and kobo. You will cut on a separate line for each pattern. The second pattern is for the ipad. Of course, you are more than welcome to sell (unlimited) covers that you make from this pattern and I would LOVE to see what you make!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New