by Betz White
The Olive Swing Bag is versatile and stylish. Fully reversible, it’s like two bags in one. Make an Olive Swing Bag with your favorite coordinating fabric prints or pair vintage pillowcases together for a retro look. Also included are instructions for a coordinating sunglasses case to keep your shades handy and protected. This pattern is part of the Make New or Make Do sewing pattern collection by Betz White.
The 14-page printable PDF instructions include color photographs, detailed diagrams, glossary and all the assembly directions you’ll need to make the Olive Swing Bag (16″ W x 10″ H x 3″ D with a 16″ shoulder drop) and Sunglasses Case (7″ x 4″ x 1″).
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New