A compact cross-body bag design from Sewn Ideas with a stylish look and clean lines, with enough space for your everyday essentials. A comfortable cross-body carry! The front of this beautiful bag has two raised slip pockets for any small items such as your keys or a phone. These exterior pockets sport a faux leather trim and a rivet as a decorative accent. Inside the zippered main compartment are five more slip pockets. Sew it for yourself, friends, family or to sell. This is a confident beginner sewing pattern.
Finished bag size is approximately 10″ wide across the top, 9″ wide at bottom, and 8″ tall by 2″ deep. Metric: (25,5 cm wide at top – 23 cm wide at bottom x 20 cm tall x 5 cm deep).
More from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New