Carry your cell phone, checks, cash, cards, coins and still have room for your favorite lipstick or even personal items. With its’ closed ends (I really like that feature!), everything is secure. Snap closure or a twist lock with an easy DIY video tutorial below.
How to Install Twist Lock on a Bag – with Bob Shtark
More wallet patterns and projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New