A PDF Sewing Pattern from Chris W Designs
The Gizmo Garage Bag sewing pattern from Chris W Designs is a multi-size pattern offering three sizes to choose from and plenty of storage pockets for organization. The Gizmo Garage laptop bag boasts a long front flap closing with a hook and D-ring, hiding a large exterior slip pocket with a smaller slip pocket, and pen sleeve inside. There are also two big pleated slip pockets, perfect for storing your batteries, chargers, phones, and cables. The main storage area holds a laptop no larger than 17″ inside the largest bag. The main storage space is without other pockets to protect your laptop from scratches or wear. Turn the Gizmo Garage around and you will see another padded flap closure with a pleated pocket and a magnetic snap, ideal for carrying a tablet. An adjustable strap sits comfortably cross-body or over the shoulder. Please refer to sizing guide included in the pattern to help you choose the correct size for your laptop!
Using Interfacing and Fusible Fleece– Sewing Basics – Whitney Sews
More laptop bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New