A PDF Sewing Pattern from Chris W Designs
The Gizmo Garage Bag sewing pattern from Chris W Designs is a multi-size pattern offering three sizes to choose from and plenty of storage pockets for organization. The Gizmo Garage laptop bag boasts a long front flap closing with a hook and D-ring, hiding a large exterior slip pocket with a smaller slip pocket, and pen sleeve inside. There are also two big pleated slip pockets, perfect for storing your batteries, chargers, phones, and cables. The main storage area holds a laptop no larger than 17″ inside the largest bag. The main storage space is without other pockets to protect your laptop from scratches or wear. Turn the Gizmo Garage around and you will see another padded flap closure with a pleated pocket and a magnetic snap, ideal for carrying a tablet. An adjustable strap sits comfortably cross-body or over the shoulder. Please refer to sizing guide included in the pattern to help you choose the correct size for your laptop!
Using Interfacing and Fusible Fleece– Sewing Basics – Whitney Sews
More laptop bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5