The Mommy Poppins Bag, designed by Sew Fearless, is a roomy “carpet-bag” style shoulder bag (finished size 10” high, 13 1/4¼” wide, and 7” thick). It features an internal frame closure, two exterior pockets (one with flap closure), four elasticized internal pockets, a pair of shoulder straps, and a cross-body strap. Whatever you need to take with you, whether it is diapers and wipes, water bottles or cameras, the Mommy Poppins Bag can take the load. The PDF file contains 14 pages of step-by-step instructions in a unique “comic book” layout, full-scale printable pattern pieces for all non-rectangular pieces, and a recommended cutting layout. This pattern will take your bag-making skills to the next level when you learn how to give structure and strength to your custom-made bags with various interlinings, how to create a firm bag bottom, and discover a simple way to make crisp sturdy bag handles.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New