A PDF Sewing Pattern from I Am Luna Sol
The Matsuri Bag converts from a crossbody bag to a backpack with the help of some simple hardware. The Matsuri Bag, designed by Felice Regina with versatility, adaptability, and ease of use as must-haves. A detachable, adjustable strap and hardware allows you to convert the cross-body bag to a backpack. Gathered side pockets provide easy access to keys or a water bottle. This PDF sewing pattern includes 13 pages which some must be taped together to create the full size pattern piece. This backpack measures 12″ x 11″ x 4″ once completed. A great backpack bag to sew and use for the spring and summer months ahead.
More sewing patterns like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New