A Sewing ePattern from Hold It Right There Bags
A sewing epattern from Hold It Right Bags to stitch this highly versatile bag. The Market District Tote features eye-catching curved lines on the exterior panel. A durable base design gives this bag the strength it needs to carry market goodies, a tablet or book, and space for more. The interior boasts an adjustable water bottle keeper with a Velcro closure, and two sizes to choose from. A super easy-to-sew zippered pocket stores your cash, coupons, and phone secure. The sewing instructions are included for an optional top zippered closure. The straps for the Market District Tote can be created from coordinating fabric and installed into the curved accents. Alternatively you can use new or recycled vinyl / leather straps and add them with rivets for completely different look. Hold It Right There Bags includes the sewing instructions for both strap options with this epattern. Finished bag dimensions: 14″ high by 17″ wide by 5 1/2″ deep.
More projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New