Tracy of MadQuilter designed this bag for a friend and now shares it with us too! She designed this pattern to hold an iphone or smartphone easily instead of having it loose and tumbling around inside the bag. Nothing is more aggravating when you have kids at the hips, your phone is ringing, and you can’t seem to get your hands on it!
I love the fabric she chose for this bag too!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New